Monday, February 27, 2012

The one I love

I made this card a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it. Must be about the color combination. The vibrant red with the staid brown and the cream that lets everything else shine....





The papers are from the DCWV Christmas combo packet. The Fleur de Lis Squares nestabilities from Spellbinders is my most absolute favorite of all time. It looks so elegant and changes an ordinary card in to a treasure.The flower in the middle is just two flowers in beige and brown stacked.
I sent this card to my sister and she absolutely loved it.
And I still have the picture to admire :)
Of course, I forgot to mention that it is a tri fold shutter card, very easy to make with absolutely stunning effects. If you do not have a template, just google it and a number of great people have free template on their websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment