Friday, March 16, 2012

A diamond fold card

Things have been a little busy at our house but I did manage to find time to make one card, a diamond fold birthday card...However, the Sun God refused to cooperate :(
We had an overcast sky all of yesterday and today doesn't look much better. It has been drizzling since morning. As a result the photos haven't come out as good as I may have wanted but here they are





The Spellbinders Decorative Elements Nestabilities - Fleur De Lis Squares dies are definitely my favorite ones. They impart  elegance to any card I use them one.


I wish the pictures could better reflect the beauty of these colors together. Despite being so far apart on the coloring wheel, the effect of putting these colors together is, surprisingly, soothing.
Lets hope that tomorrow is a better day...err...I mean, a sunnier day. Till I learn to take pictures without adequate sunlight ( or buy myself a fancy white box for the purpose), I will have to live with the whims of the weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment