Monday, March 26, 2012

A first....



Yup....this is a first for me...posting two cards in a day. But what can I say? When inspiration strikes, well, it does strike kinda hard :)
And also the fact that I want to finish all the four sketches in My time made easy blog challenge. I found about it just a couple of days ago and I really, really want to do all the sketches. It is fun, in away, when I have to compete against the time. Well, more on that some other time but here is the sketch


MTMEPPS52

And here is what I came up with


All the papers are from the DCWV Sweet things stack. It is a simple as that - nothing else, just putting the right colors together :)

 I wasn't sure how I would work with the sketch, it doesn't provide much room for adding embellishments but I think it worked out nice. Its clean and simple. However, I couldn't just let it go now, could I ? Since I couldn't add much on the outside, I put a simple little birdie on the inside

Cute, isn't she? And yes, she is a "SHE" :)
The other side is clean....except a small " Its' your day" note


Submitting it for the following challenge blogs
And
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment