Monday, March 5, 2012

Gift Box

I hate it when this happens. I just finished writing the post and uploading the pictures and then the computer started acting weird and I got irritated and well...I pushed a few buttons here and then some there and of course, deleted everything :(
So here it goes again...
Today, instead of making a card I decided to make a gift box. Reason ? Well, I sometimes make jewelry too and find it really hard to get a nice gift box. There is nothing as depressing as packing your beautiful gift in bland white box. So I went ahead and made a small gift box






The paper is from DCWV Christmas collection pack which I bought on discount after the winter holidays last year. It has some really great all-occasion papers.  For my base, I recycled ( ahem, ahem...)
my favorite cereal box. Colored the flowers and the butterfly with my son's crayons and a Q-tip. Well, they use my supplies all the time, I guess I am entitled :)





Made the inside box from a regular card stock, folded accordion style.
Its going to be really hard to part with the box unless I make a few more :)
Entering this for the Cute Card thursday contest. I believe, projects are eligible too ?



2 comments: