Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I did it....Yay....

I was in a race against time to finish all the four sketches on "My time made easy" blog. Well, no one really pressured me to but I wanted to see if I can do it....and be satisfied with what I come up with. And this is the last of the four cards...Yay...
The sketch at the challenge was



While the sketch is not too complicated, I didn't want to do the usual stuff. I did spend a few hours thinking about it and a lot of wasted paper later, this is what I came up with....


Nice, isn't it?
Did have a little problem with the picture. Its a cloudy day here today, so had to move the card / camera around the house quite a bit and this is the best, I came up with




The paper is from the DCWV Luxury matstock. The die cuts are all from Spellbinders and the butterfly, yet again, Martha stewart punch.
I distressed the edges a bit except for the butterfly, which I left completely clean. I first tried the butterfly with sparkles and then with a bit of color around the edges but it made the card look too busy ( even to my eyes ! ). So decided to leave it clean
And now, with everything done....I can rest....Ya, right !
Submitting for the following challenge
My time made easy

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Love the Vintage look and pretty details! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup...there's a giveaway this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-13-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete