Saturday, March 17, 2012

The places you would go...

I made this card keeping my daughter in mind. She is going back to college soon, now that the spring break is ending. And while all children love their school, their dorm and friends, they also miss their home, their room and their families. So, we are all a little sad right now...we know she has to go, she knows she has to go, but it is hard......
Anyway, I used the sketch at Mojo Monday challenge. Here is the card

The papers are from the DCWV Tradewind stack. The stamps are from the Magnolia tilda summer collection ( two different stamps - though they go beautifully together ).

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the quilted bottom as it gives it a very homey feel like I know you wanted to convey for her. Lovely focal point too.

    ReplyDelete