Monday, April 2, 2012

In a mojo deficient land.....




 For the past few days, I have been wandering mojo-less....really.
Started a couple of cards, didn't like how they turned out and have left them mid-way. It is really frustrating...it doesn't happen too often but when it does, oh man....it just is so maddening.
Anyway, this is the best of the lot. I wanted to try the negative space left when I use my dies. The shapes left on the paper are too beautiful to be wasted.



 The middle negative space is from the Spellbinders. The papers are from DCWV luxury matstack. I distresed all the elements with chalk pastels and I have a sneaky suspicion that this is whee things started going off the plan. Hmmmm......may be.




 
One of these days I am going to do this card again. Different colors and may be a little less embellishments. In my mind, I know the card will be beautiful. Now, I just have to make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment