Monday, December 3, 2012

Another Christmas Card



So normally I wouldn't post more than one card a day. Actually, I am more of a one card every two-three days rather than the other way around. But every once in a while, when the stars are aligned ( LOL) I am ready to post a second card. And today is one of those days. Reality is that I have to speed up my card making. I am still short of a few more Christmas cards that I need.
So for this card, I decided to use the traditional Christmas colors - red and green with a few neutrals thrown in - the browns and the gold and a VERY Prominent white.


The Polka dotted paper is an old DCWV Christmas paper stack that I bought a few years ago at after-Christmas sale. It was a really good decision :) The other paper is Recollections. The star is a Spellbinder die and the image, of course, Magnolia Tilda. The star has been liberally covered with glitter. 



 The inside of the card is quite simple. I stacked two Spellbinder dies for a slightly more "thought-through" effect. This card is for my son's teacher and he did not want a lot of writing space. Funny, how the kid who can not stop talking has very little to say when he has to write it.



Submitting for the following challenges:

 Creative Inspirations challenge - Traditional Christmas colors

2 sisters Challenge blog - Christmas sparkle

Divas by design - Glitter and sparkle

Ooh-la-la Challenge Blog - Seeing spots and dots




Gotta go and make some more cards....NOW :)


2 comments:

  1. great card and thanks for joining us this week at Creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete