Thursday, October 17, 2013

It is good to be back



It has been a while since I published anything on the blog and a big reason for that has been a move across continents. But it is good to be back and doing my favorite thing - stamping, coloring, cutting, and glueing :)
For my first card, I decided to go with a Christmas card, since I need to make a lot of these and I have barely made any. But instead of the traditional red and green, I decided to go with black and white ! I like the effect though.

 
 




It is a Z card, done only in black and white - except for the two red gift boxes. I just couldn't resist that .....
This is how the card unfolds






A place to write .....


And on the other side



And now for the essentials
The stamp is magnolia tilda (of course), the stars are Spellbinders and the star banner in the front panel bottom is a memory box die.

Submitting for the following challenges

ABC Christmas challenge
Addicted to stamps and More!
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge


Thanks for stopping by.......



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Move and welcome back to blogland, love your non traditional christmas card, Great to see you combining 2 of my challenges ABC Christmas and Top Tip Tuesday! thanks for playing both challenges, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Z card is fantastic and I love the pop of red. :) The recipient will love this Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Wonderful colouring!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anu, this is gorgeous. I'm not on the DT, I'm not in the challenge...I'm just a person looking at cards and ran across this gorgeous one and had to stop and comment. Beautiful "Z" card...and absolutely wonderfully done! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this Z fold card. Great design with the diecuts and touch of red. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday and wednesday for some new challenges. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday and DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love the splash of red!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete