Sunday, March 13, 2016

Crazy me....


Actually what I meant to say that in the crafter world, we have all gone crazy about the Tim Holtz's Crazy bird stamps. I love them too ...and here is the proof..

The card is a Zig-zag card and I used these two birds because I just love, love, love the expression on their faces. These two definitely are my favorite! The sentiment is hand written just because my collection of stamps is sometimes not as large as I would like it to be :(


And these is how it looks once you take out the inside card ..which incidentally is a full fledged card and not just an insert.



The sentiment inside the card is also handwritten and very simple..



Submitting for the following challenges

Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Lace or ribbon
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
7 Kids college fund - Anything goes
Sweet Stamps Blog - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by....


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, love these birds, your colouring is brilliant, lovely and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, such a fun card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, love the variety of papers and those birds are so cute. Thank you for joining in our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Perfect sentiment for these crazy birds! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete